Alpinestars SMX-5 gloves black/white/red
Alpinestars SP-5 Gloves Black/white/red. Gloves made in a combination of premium synthetic leather and perforated goatskin. With moulded knuckle protector, Alpinestars patented 4th and 5th finger bridge and EVA foam padded reinforcements. The SP-5 afford superb levels of comfort, fit and freedom of movements.
- Outershell: 54% Genuine leather, 38% Polyurethane, 3% Synthetic suede, 3% Polyester, 2% Polymide.
- Strategically placed goatskin inserts which help to keep the hands cool when riding.
- Microfiber and PU reinforcements on the palm and thumb for maximum grip and durability.
- Full grain leather palm, which provides maximum abrasion resistance and durability.
- Over-moulded polymer protectors on the knuckles, affording exceptional protection against impacts and abrasion.
- EVA foam padded reinforcements on the palm, fingers and thumb for extra comfort and abrasion performance.
- Padded reinforcements on the side of the glove, affording maximum abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, which prevents twisting and separation of the fingers in the event of a fall.
- Extendable accordion panels on the fingers and the rear of the hand for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Ergonomic Leather reinforcements in the finger side walls.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce rider fatigue whilst riding.
- Velcro wrist closure for a secure, custom fit.
- Stretch insert between the palm and cuff for greater flexibility and comfort whilst riding.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for using Smartphones and GPS systems.